Sail along the coast aboard the Jolly Pirates teak schooners on this unforgettable three-hour afternoon cruise. Swim or snorkel, sip drinks from the open bar, and try out the rope swing!
ARUBA PIRATE SAIL, SNORKEL, SWIM & SWING
- Adult (20% Discount) Saturday & Sunday Mornings
- Adult (10% Discount) Monday Mornings
- Adult Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Youth Under 10
Embark on an Aruba Sailing Ship Excursion
- Four-hour morning sail with snorkeling at three of the island’s most requested snorkel areas.
- This swinging cruise is sure to be the highlight of your vacation!
- Show off your belly flops and cannonballs on the famous pirate boat rope swing!
- Snorkel Aruba during the hours when the sun is high — this affords you the best visibility.
- Explore two shallow, calm snorkel bays with tropical fish and sea critters.
- View amazing sea life at the 400-foot WWII Aruba snorkeling shipwreck, Antilla.
- Perfect for novice and advanced snorkelers.
- Super fun day for all ages.
- Hands-down, this is Aruba’s most requested snorkel adventure.
- Your full set of snorkel gear, tasty BBQ, and unlimited open bar are included in the price.
Set sail for a four-hour Aruba sailing adventure aboard the 85-foot Jolly Pirates schooners, cruising along the picturesque coastline in Aruba. Enjoy snorkeling in turquoise waters aboard the most requested sailing excursion in Aruba. Visit three of the island’s most popular swimming and snorkeling sites, teeming with schools of tropical fish.
The shallow reef formations along the coast of Malmok Beach are ideal to swim and snorkel with the colorful tropical sea critters. As you sail on the Jolly Pirates ship to Boca Catalina, you find a shallow protected cove area that provides fantastic visibility. Snorkel among colorful fish waiting to greet you. Yellow striped grunts, angelfish, parrotfish, and groupers dart in and out of reef formations.
Snorkel over an awesome piece of WWII history, a 400-foot Aruba snorkeling shipwreck scuttled by its captain and crew at the onset of WWII. Resting on her port side in only 60 feet (18 meters) of water, the sight of the SS Antilla shipwreck is sure to amaze you. Its hull, nearly intact after so many years, is home to an abundant array of sea life. While under the watchful eyes of experts, the crew of your pirate sailing adventure takes you from stem to stern along the Antilla wreck, truly an impressive piece of Aruba history.
Enjoy a tasty pirate BBQ and an unlimited open bar (included). Choose to unleash your inner Jack Sparrow as you jump off the ship’s rope swing. Perfect your tan stretched out on the ample sundeck or relax under the ship’s shaded canopy with comfy seating around the bar.
Friendly crew members circulate your complimentary beverages and perform flips – literally! – to entice island visitors to return with each visit to Aruba. This pirate sailing excursion is one to remember!
- We recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance for Aruba’s most popular excursion.
- Plan to arrive 30 – 45 minutes in advance for check-in and boarding.
- All Jolly Pirates snorkel excursions depart from the area at MooMba Beach, Aruba, where you will board the impressive teak pirate schooners.
Jolly Pirates Super Saver Days
- Save 20% on Saturday and Sunday Morning Snorkel Cruises.
- Save 10% on Monday Morning Snorkel Cruises.
- Black Out Dates:
- September 2023
- Dec 17, 2023 – Jan 7, 2024
- June 12 – July 31, 2024
- September 2024
- Dec 16, 2024 – Jan 7, 2025