Sail along the coast aboard the Jolly Pirates teak schooners on this unforgettable three-hour afternoon cruise. Swim or snorkel, sip drinks from the open bar, and try out the rope swing!
65 Reduced to 40 people
- Adult (25% Discount) Saturday & Sunday
- $66 $49.50
- Adult (15% Discount) Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- $66 $56.10
- Adult Wednesday & Thursday
- Youth Ages 5-10
- Infant Ages 4 and under
Embark on an Aruba Pirate Ship Excursion
Set sail for a four-hour adventure aboard the 85-foot Jolly Pirates schooners, cruising along the picturesque coastline in Aruba. Enjoy snorkeling in turquoise waters aboard the most requested sailing excursion in Aruba. Visit three of the island’s most popular swimming and snorkeling sites, teeming with schools of tropical fish.
The shallow reef formations along the coast of Malmok Beach are ideal to swim and snorkel with the colorful tropical sea critters. As you sail on the Jolly Pirates ship to Boca Catalina, you find a shallow protected cove area that provides fantastic visibility. Snorkel among colorful fish waiting to greet you. Yellow striped grunts, angelfish, parrotfish, and groupers dart in and out of reef formations.
Snorkel over an awesome piece of WWII history, a 400-foot shipwreck scuttled by its captain and crew at the onset of WWII. Resting on her port side in only 60 feet (18 meters) of water, the sight of the SS Antilla shipwreck is sure to amaze you. Its hull, nearly intact after so many years, is home to an abundant array of sea life. While under the watchful eyes of experts, the crew takes you from stem to stern along the Antilla wreck, truly an impressive piece of history.
Enjoy a tasty BBQ and an unlimited open bar (included). Choose to unleash your inner Jack Sparrow as you jump off the ship’s rope swing. Perfect your tan stretched out on the ample sundeck or relax under the ship’s shaded canopy with comfy seating around the bar.
Friendly crew members circulate your complimentary beverages and perform flips, literally, to entice island visitors to return with each visit to Aruba.
- We recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance for Aruba’s most popular excursion.
- Plan to arrive 30 – 45 minutes in advance for check-in and boarding.
- All Jolly Pirates snorkel excursions depart from the area at MooMba Beach, Aruba, where you will board the impressive teak pirate schooners.
- Point out any dietary concerns at the check-in counter.
- Four-hour morning sail with snorkeling at three of the island’s most requested snorkel areas.
- This cruise is sure to be the highlight of your vacation!
- Show off your belly flops and cannonballs on the famous rope swing!
- Snorkel during the hours when the sun is high — this affords you the best visibility.
- Explore two shallow, calm snorkel bays with tropical fish and sea critters.
- View amazing sea life at the 400-foot WWII shipwreck, Antilla.
- Perfect for novice and advanced snorkelers
- Super fun day for all ages
- Hands-down, this is Aruba’s most requested snorkel adventure.
- Your full set of snorkel gear, tasty BBQ, and unlimited open bar are included in the price.
Adults (full fare tickets) save up to 25% on Saturdays and Sundays!
Adults (full fare tickets) save 15% on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday cruises.