Set sail for a four-hour adventure along the picturesque coastline in Aruba. Visit three of the island’s most popular swimming and snorkeling sites, teeming with schools of tropical fish.
SUNSET PIRATE SHIP
- Adult Daily
- Children up to 10 years
Enjoy Sailing along the Coast on an Aruba Sunset Cruise
- Two-hour scenic sunset sail along the picturesque coastline of Aruba
- Don’t forget your camera — take advantage of incredible photo opportunities!
- Sit back and enjoy unlimited drinks from the open bar.
- Adventure seekers can perfect their cannonballs off the pirate rope swing.
- A technicolor Aruba sunset adds some romance to your sailing experience.
- Wiggle your toes to great music while the sun kisses the turquoise sea.
- This is so much more than a sunset booze cruise. A Jolly Pirates sunset sail is a perfect way to end a day in paradise, and is value-priced right.
Once you step aboard the Jolly Pirate’s teak schooners, you enjoy miles of ever-changing scenery all along the beautiful coast on this amazing sunset cruise of Aruba. Witness what a little magic can do as the gentle trade winds snap the sails to life aboard the 85-foot schooner, inviting you to a front-row seat to the island’s greatest light show.
You don’t want to miss the exciting spectacle as the bright neon sun dips slowly under the skyline to kiss the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Check out the impressive scenery as the Aruba sunset lights up the horizon with a kaleidoscope sky.
In a quiet cove, you can toast the sunset with unlimited beverages from the ship’s open bar and perhaps choose to stretch out on the netting of the bowsprit and feel a little salt spray. Feeling a bit adventurous? Why not take a swim after you swing off the pirate rope?
Photographers love our Aruba sunset cruise! Capture the transition from day to night as the glow of the reflection between sunlight and the sea bounces off the schooner in an extraordinary combination of beauty and grace. You really need to be here to enjoy the thrill of the sail while you sit back and relax on the teak decks with unlimited cocktails from the open bar.
Enjoy the sunset sail back toward the high rise hotels following the twinkling lights along the shoreline of Aruba. This Aruba sunset cruise is something you won’t soon forget.
- We recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance for the Jolly Pirates’ Sunset Sail Aruba.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to sail time for your check-in and boarding.
- All Jolly Pirates’ Aruba Sunset Sails depart from the area at MooMba Beach, Aruba, where you will board the impressive teak pirate schooners.