Set sail for a four-hour adventure along the picturesque coastline in Aruba. Visit three of the island’s most popular swimming and snorkeling sites, teeming with schools of tropical fish.
- Adult (25% Discount) Saturday & Sunday
- Adult (15% Discount) Monday & Friday | Blackout Dates May Apply
- Adult Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Youth Ages 5-10
- Infant Ages 4 and under
Aruba Snorkeling Aboard a Pirate Schooner
Sail along the coast aboard the Jolly Pirates teak schooners on this unforgettable three-hour afternoon cruise.
Enjoy ever-changing scenery as our 85-foot Jolly Pirates teak schooners sail toward the historic California Lighthouse. At Catalina Bay, swim or snorkel in turquoise waters by shallow reef formations alive with colorful sea critters, starfish, sea turtles, oodles of tropical fish, coral, and sponges.
The crew points out to you the best spots as you immerse yourself in WWII history at the 400-foot German freighter Shipwreck, Antilla. Imagine after all these years the amount of sea life that has attached itself to this sunken treasure.
Swim or snorkel, sip drinks from the open bar, and try out the rope swing on this three-hour adventure. Lounge on the teak sun deck or enjoy the shaded canopy area with cushioned seating by the bar.
After visiting two sites to snorkel and swim, you can perfect your rope swing talent. This crew performs flips, literally, to keep guests returning each year. Then it’s your turn to perfect your Tarzan and Jane — hold onto your swimsuits.
Sip on chilled drinks from the unlimited open bar, wiggle your toes to island music, socialize with your fellow pirates, and have a blast aboard for this adventure for all ages.
- An unlimited open bar, rope swing, and full set of snorkeling gear are all provided.
- We recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance for Jolly Pirate Cruises.
- Plan to arrive 30-45 minutes in advance for check-in and boarding.
- All Jolly Pirates snorkel excursions depart from the area at MooMba Beach, Aruba, where you will board the impressive teak pirate schooners.
- Three-hour sail along the coastline aboard an 85-foot teak pirate schooner.
- Visit two ideal sites to swim and snorkel in azure waters.
- Explore a WWII shipwreck brimming with history.
- View colorful sea critters, starfish, and fauna at a shallow site.
- Yo ho ho, mateys! Unleash your inner Jack Sparrow on the ship’s rope swing.
- Sit back with your ice-cold drink, protected from the sun with cushy seating.
- Prefer to sleep in? This afternoon cruise is for you.
- Your full set of snorkel gear is provided.
- There’s a complimentary unlimited open bar — no charge, mateys.
- Perfect for beginner and advanced snorkelers. No experience necessary.
Adults (full fare tickets) save up to 25% on Saturdays and Sundays!
Adults (full fare tickets) save 15% on Monday and Friday cruises. Blackout Dates May Apply.