WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RAISING OUR SAILS WITH YOU!
If you have upcoming trips with the Jolly Pirates or are thinking about booking a trip in the near future, we are confident that you will feel much more at ease knowing that the Jolly Pirates team is committed to making your trip safe and fun!
Your health and safety are our TOP priorities.
- For your safety and for the safety of others, If you’re feeling unwell, we offer flexible cancellations with your prompt refund.
- Jolly Pirates will be limiting the number of guests and tour schedule this year.
- For a more improved paperless check-in, we encourage our guests to complete their reservations and liability waivers online.
- Enhanced safety and hygiene protocols will be strictly adhered to aboard the ships with stringent cleaning and sanitizing.
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas during and between each tour.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant sprays will be plentiful.
- While the provided snorkel gear is with increased cleaning and protocol, we will encourage our guests to bring their own snorkel gear, when possible. While supplies last, mask sets will be available for purchase at check-in time.
- Our staff will encourage our guests to help fight germs with clean hands and to keep within the recommended 1.5m social distancing guidelines.
- Our staff is PPE trained and required to wear protective face gear at all times.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you aboard!
-The Jolly Pirates Team